Wilfred achieved his Doctor of Physiotherapy from the University of Melbourne following a Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of British Columbia. He believes in educating and providing his clients with the tools necessary to facilitate a speedy recovery as well as prevent future injuries. Wilfred utilises an evidence- and exercise-based approach as well as manual therapy techniques to help clients recovery quickly and return to activities of interest.
Wilfred has worked in several clinical settings, including acute neurology (adult and paediatric), in- and out-patient orthopaedics, cardiorespiratory, intensive care unit, emergency, in-patient rehabilitation. He has a keen interested in musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, especially post-surgical clients. Prior to working as a physiotherapist, Wilfred worked as a kinesiologist at several clinics and held a Head Coach position at a local competitive swim club.
When not working, Wilfred enjoys spending time with family and friends, strength training, and reading.
- Registered Physiotherapist (DPT)
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)
- Modern Manual Therapy: The Eclectic Approach to Upper and Lower Quarter Assessment and Treatment
- KinetaCore: Functional Dry Needling and Intramuscular Stimulation Level 2